skip to main | skip to sidebar

Karen's Travels

Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Family


Posted by Karen at 3:14 p.m.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey karen! I was hoping you would be able to go on Oom Joop's boat. Too bad the weather looks cool & cloudy. The weekend here has been cool too 18-20C. Do all the sisters talk as much as your Aunts & I do?? :) Dad has left to TO again. I hope you enjoy the wedding Katy. I wish you a good time now with your family.
Love & hugs, Mom

June 24, 2007 at 5:11 p.m.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Friends

  • Julia Wissink
  • Maria and Nate
  • Shana Soucy
  • Jodi Oosterhof
  • Katy Donkersloot

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (45)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2007 (41)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  June (15)
      • The Motherland
      • Moving On
      • The Family
      • Amsterdam
      • So I forgot to explain the pics I just posted...th...
      • The Sound of Music
      • Hello everyone! It's been a couple of days and rea...
      • Hello From ATHENS!! No, not the wonderful village ...
      • Rome was a bit of an overwhelming city, but we saw...
      • Well, we have made it to Rome. Last time I wrote w...
      • Today was a day like no other. after missing our t...
      • paris, france
      • Ireland
      • More Pictures
      • London
    • ►  May (1)

Links

  • Google News